SJIRS is fortunate in the wide range of facilities it has to offer its pupils. These include :
- Highly effective, research based school system, systematized in the course of 4 decades.
- Resourceful, well trained, highly qualified, experienced, highly motivated and dedicated Teaching faculty.
- A sprawling campus with well ventilated spacious classrooms and associated rooms.
- State of the art Computing and Technology Department.
- Well equipped library with more than 12,000 books which is fully computerized.
- Professionally qualified and trained special Teachers, Librarians, Art masters, Music Teachers, Audio Visual Staff, Computer Programmers, Software & Hardware Engineers, Counsellors.
- More than 10 highly motivated Physical Education teachers and 5 special coaches in the field of sports.
- Zion Auditorium
- Separate Non-Veg. and Vegetarian Kitchens, with attached Dining Halls.
- Departmental Store
- Full Fledged Cafeteria
- Internet Browsing Centre
- Brass Band Training
- Industrial Washing and Laundry system
- Hair Dressing Saloon / Beauty Parlour
- Travel desk for ticketing and escorting services.
- School Broad-casting system for public Address
- Full fledged Secretarial / Administrative Services for easy communication with E-mail, Fax, Intercom and Telephone facilities.
- In-house Computer Training Programmes for Diplomas & Certificates from Leading Computer Training Institutes.
- Extensive play fields for Cricket, Football, Hockey, Volleyball, Basketball, Kho-Kho, Ball Badminton, Shuttle Badminton, Kabadi, Lawn Tennis and 8 Lane Athletic track.
- Indoor Stadium for Basketball, Shuttle Badminton, Table-Tennis, Carom & Chess.
- Career Guidance Centre.
- Full-fledged Gymnasium
- Well equipped Audio-Visual Department with LCD projector.
- Art Education Room
- Science Laboratories-Physics Lab, Chemistry lab, Biology lab, Home Science lab & Bio-Technology lab.
- Maths lab
- Study Circle for higher learning
- Computer lab for curriculum based teaching & Technology based learning.
- Music Rooms to teach and practice Key boards, Guitar, Violin, Veena, Tabla, Drums and Choral singing.
- St. John’s Medical Centre
Special Coaching For Competitive Examinations by
DERICK ACADEMY OF EXCELLENCE
SJIRS has always been a pioneer in providing the right education and to cater to the needs of all categories of students. We at SJIRS conduct Study Circle Classes for students of Classes IX, X, XI & XII from first week of July in every academic year. Class IX & X students are trained in CBSE Foundation Courses and Olympiads while Students of Classes XI & XII, are prepared for the External Competitive Examinations like IIT-JEE, NEET, PM/PD, AIEEE, CPT,etc.,. The CBSE portions will be covered in these classes to coach the students to perform well in the Board Examination.
SJIRS Study Circle Classes will be conducted by the Derick Academy of Excellence in the evening after regular classes between 5.00 pm and 8.00pm 3 days per week. Well Qualified and Experienced Faculty Team will take over in wholesome the responsibility of Teaching, Training, Testing & Targeting the desired goal of providing the pathway to crack the competitive examinations with ease.
This Academic Coaching is a Comprehensive service which will improve the academic and self-management skills, such as time management, organization and study skills of the students. Derick Academy of Excellence offers this support required and builds confidence in students. It helps to prepare students.
- Conquer Procrastination
- Prepare for exams
- Get Organized
- Study more effectively and more……!
The Annual One Time Coaching Fee for these courses / classes will be collected from the parents by the end of July. A special Circular giving the details of the Courses Offered, fee Structure, Schedule of the Courses and other arrangements would be released in the month of June from the office of the Principal to the all the parents of bonafide students of SJIRS in this regard.