As a parent, I know what a daunting task it is when faced with choosing a school for a child. One of the strengths of Independent private Managed schools is that, all schools are different and only you will know what suits your child and yourselves as parents.
I am very glad to present Our school website to the prospective parents and aspiring students and hope that you will agree with us that the range and quality what we offer is just beyond what any parent or student seeking admission to a residential school will dream of. This guide may be the first point of contact with our Institution, and we hope that it will give you the answer to almost all the questions you may have in mind.
Most Parents choosing a residential cum day school are likely to look at these major features:
- The care, concern and commitment with which the child is accepted; which we have in abundance.
- The aesthetic ambience and the right environment for learning; which we have in abundance.
- The right course, syllabus and curriculum that would not only enhance the IQ level but also the EQ (emotional quotient) of the child; for we follow a research oriented syllabi.
- The qualitative and result effective faculty; which we are sure to possess because of rich experience for the past 47 years.
- Sound co-curricular and extra curricular activities; which is our specialty.
- A healthy environment with scope for sports and games. Ours is beyond a regional school. We aim at the National & International Level.
- The quality of supervision, personal attention and the support that your child will receive in the campus, SJIRS is known for it.
Dr. R. KISHORE KUMAR | Senior Principal