ST. JOHN’S GROUP OF SCHOOLS
SJIRS is a prestigious member of St. John’s Group of Schools, which has a track record in the field of school education.
St. John’s Group has established Eight Institutions in the City of Chennai. Out of seven institutions three schools are affiliated to CBSE New Delhi and four to Tamil Nadu State Education Department.
Education is a form of Human Interaction.
@ SJIRS Education Taken Care.
To offer holistic, life – oriented and value based education with a well-defined focus on academic excellence, wholesome personality development and social relevance addressing the challenges posed by the highly competitive global environment.
- To take the children as individuals and guide them to their highest academic and social capabilities.
- To help students realize their place as future citizens of the world community.
- To guide students in understanding the global concepts of learning regardless of race, creed and colour.
- To help students realize and appreciate the cultural heritage of their own country and to respect the emotional feelings of others.
- A Strong education should help each student prepare for a world of rapid change and unforeseeable demands, a world in which continuing education throughout adult life should be the normal expectation.
- Within the established curriculum, the teacher will provide appropriate alternatives to accommodate individual differences in achieving academic excellence and educational objectives.
- The teacher will teach the structure and content of subjects in an atmosphere that is conducive to learning.