The Academic Session is from JUNE to APRIL.
The Academic year (Session) comprises of two semesters and each semester ending with a Semester Examination.
Activities in First Semester are
- Unit Test / First Formative Assessment
- Mid Semester Examination
- First summative Assessment
- Inter-House Intramural Games for Seniors
- Inter-house Club Activities
- Inauguration of students council
- Educational tours
- Inter-house Cultural shows
- Investiture Ceremony
- Independence Day & Teachers Day
- Educational Project
- Sports Meet
- Faculty Training & Orientation Programmes
- Group Discussion / Guest Lectures
Activities in Second Semester are
- Unit Test / Third Formative Assessment
- Mid-Semester Examination / Fourth Formative Assessment
- Revision Examination (X / XII)
- Annual Examination for Class XI
- Pre-Board Examination
- Inter-House Intramural games for Juniors
- Inter-House Club Activities
- Children?s Day
- Career Guidance Seminars
- X?mas tree celebration
- Educational tours / study trips
- Seminars & Briefing Sessions
- Faculty Training & Orientation
- Guest Lectures
- Annual Day
- Second Semester Examinations / Second Summative Assessment
- Preparatory Examination.
The Scheme of Examination and Pass criteria for the school level Examination for classes IV to VII shall be laid down from time to time. They are expected to get a pass mark / eligible grade in all subjects. Assessment of papers-main subject will be in numerical scores while the assessment of additional subjects will be in grades.
The Scheme of Examination from IX to XII will be as per the pattern of CBSE and their pass criteria is as laid down by the Board. IX and XI class Examination is at school level and promotion criteria is as per the Board Norms. X and XII students are prepared for the EXTERNAL BOARD EXAMINATION.